Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 27 June 2017


I know this isn’t Instagram, but fuck it. I’m writing an article about what I had for lunch. If you haven’t tuned out already, don’t worry. There’s a payoff. Earlier today, I attended a press event for IBM’s Watson at London’s iconic Wimbledon tennis grounds. Sandwiching the presentations and panels (pun 100-percent intended) was a ‘cognitive breakfast’ and a ‘cognitive lunch.’ Say what? No, this isn’t something I stole from @ProfJeffJarviss‘ Twitter account, although it easily could be. It was actually a menu invisioned by IBM’s Watson cognitive computing platform. The IBM representative explained it a lot better, but essentially…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-