Posted by : Brij Bhushan Friday 7 July 2017


My evenings tend to be rather dull and uneventful, but I was excited on that particular night. I locked my door, dimmed the lights, turned off my phone’s notifications and giddily pulled out my new toy: the Fleshlight Launch. Disclaimer: This review contains inappropriate language. Please find something else to read unless you’re 18 or older. For those unfamiliar: the Fleshlight Launch is a fully automated masturbation robot that can make your head spin at 180 strokes per minute – figuratively and literally. It is also threateningly large and happens  to resemble the sort of contraption aliens in movies give to…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-