Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 11 July 2017


I’ve always had an unhealthy obsession with space. My fondest teenage memories were watching Star Trek: The Next Generation, and visiting the colossal radio telescopes at Jodrell Bank, in Greater Manchester. That said, I never really enjoyed learning about astronomy in school. It’s hard to appreciate the wonder and vastness of space when you’re learning about it from a tatty textbook, defaced with countless crudely-drawn dicks, and teenage proclamations of love. “SHANTELL LUVS JONNO 4EVA.” Maybe I was born a little too early, because if I had the AstroReality Lunar as a kid, I probably would have paid more attention…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-