Posted by : Brij Bhushan Sunday 13 August 2017


Researchers at Brigham Young University are taking personality quizzes to the next level. According to a new study, you fall under one of four broad types of Facebook users.  47 participants between the ages of 18 and 32 were recruited to answer 48 survey questions about their feelings using Facebook. The participants were asked to rate statements like “Facebook is a source of stress, and it depresses me” and “Facebook helps me to express love to my family and lets my family express love to me,” on a scale of “most like me” to “least like me.” After reviewing the results, researchers…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Facebook

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-