Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 10 July 2018


I’ve never been water-boarded, thankfully, but I can’t imagine it’s much worse than the sleep deprivation experiments my toddler has conducted on myself and his mother for nearly two years. So when Bleep Bleeps, the company behind the Suzy Snooze night light, told me its product could help, I nearly wept. Suzy Snooze isn’t a crazy contraption that’ll change the way you think about parenting-tech, it’s a well-designed update on the traditional night light. It features a soothing orange light, calming ambient music, and a built-in timer. Unlike other noisy night lights, this one doesn’t jangle out jarring noises, or…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-