Posted by : Brij Bhushan Thursday 18 February 2021


I deleted LinkedIn this week. I am enjoying a refreshing break from SEO and VA business development managers who want to connect in the name of synergy. From work/life coaches who “just want to ask me one question.” And from copy-paste content written by wannabe rockstar recruiters about the various times they either turned someone down or gave them a job on the spot. I’ve been focusing on reducing the channels and interactions that I invest my time in. Only being on platforms and creating content that I enjoy; that support my values of authenticity and reject notions of growth…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: LinkedIn

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-