Posted by : Brij Bhushan Thursday 11 February 2021


I have been living the life of a fool. If I needed to copy and paste something between my iPhone and Mac, I would either email it to myself or use a cloud-synced note app like Evernote. Today though, everything changed: because I discovered there’s an in-built way to copy and paste between Apple devices. This morning I needed to move a bit of text from phone to my computer. For some reason, in this specific circumstance, I remembered that back in 2009 I used to have a fancy little clipboard app that allowed me to do this easily. “Did…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Apple

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-