Posted by : Brij Bhushan Wednesday 17 February 2021


I have always been envious of some professionals that with their know-how may have an impact on day-to-day life. Think about a plumber, a dentist, or a chef: their skills and qualifications are nice perks to have, not only at work. As a Data Scientist and Software Engineer, the advantages are usually less tangible; yes, I know how to deal with technology, but my job usually leans towards the business sector, so it’s a bit harder to find intriguing family-sized use cases. When my wife and I decided to purchase our new home in Dublin, I immediately saw the opportunity of making myself useful!…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-