Posted by : Brij Bhushan Wednesday 10 February 2021


I’m an absolute sucker for cute, but ultimately useless, bits of software. With this in mind, may I introduce you to Bird Folder, a delightful macOS extension that names new folders after birds. And, by god, I’m in love. Once you’ve got it installed (more on that in a bit), using Bird Folder is a breeze. I merely click on this bit of my toolbar… …and then a new folder appears named after a random bird. Some examples? I now have folders called “Red-billed malkoha,” “Zambezi indigobird,” and “Slender-billed greenbul.” [Read: How Polestar is using blockchain to increase transparency] The names…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-