Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 23 February 2021


Drawn to solving complex problems, I spent decades of my career in managerial roles at top tech companies Frank And Oak and building ad tech solutions for companies like Shopify and Clash of Clans. But throughout those years of growth and achievement, I always had a voice in my head saying, “Is this really the best thing I can spend my time doing?” I quickly realized that building technology that helped companies sell virtual soldiers, blouses, and pants was just fundamentally dissatisfying for me. Eventually, I decided I wanted to build a company with a bigger impact.  With Eytan Bensoussan,…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-