Posted by : Brij Bhushan Sunday 24 August 2014

himalayas mountain camp tent

Nihar Sawant is a co-founder at Expojure. This post originally appeared on his Medium blog. Recently, I was in the Himalayas for two weeks. During those two weeks, I had zero communication with the outside world. Climbing 14,000ft in the dreadful nature left my mind in a complete desolation. By the time I reached home, my mind was a blank slate like I was reborn. This gave me an opportunity to look back at my life in a new perspective. In past five years, I introspected a lot and also observed people around me. I realized that most do things...


This story continues at The Next Web


The post How visiting the Himalayas changed my perception of entrepreneurship appeared first on The Next Web.





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-