Posted by : Brij Bhushan Saturday 1 August 2015

ikea
I lugged around a three-shelf bookcase from IKEA through multiple years of moves, through three different states. Despite the fact that these bookcases often go for as little as $10 or for free on Craigslist, I could never bring myself to sell mine for that low a price. I knew this affection for a particle-board, wonky bookcase didn’t make any rational sense. Then I learned about the IKEA effect, where you assign more value to products that you’ve had a hand in creating. If you’ve ever had the pain and pleasure of putting together IKEA furniture, you also know that…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-