Posted by : Brij Bhushan Thursday 21 January 2016

shutterstock_268812152
Of all the things that have been known to keep me awake at night, one of the repeat offenders is thinking of times when I’ve said the totally wrong thing to a person. That embarrassment of putting my foot in my mouth or just rubbing someone the wrong way tends to linger long past the initial moment. Luckily, technology is working on making these sleepless nights a thing of the past! I’m always on the lookout for writing tools that can help me communicate more clearly and empathetically online, and quite a few have hit my radar recently. Here’s a look at…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-