Posted by : Brij Bhushan Monday 11 January 2016

laundroid-1
Walking by the Seven Dreamers booth at CES was a bit of serendipity for me. I was on my way to another appointment, but how could I not stop and marvel at a machine that handles one of my least favorite things: folding laundry? ‘Laundroid’ works using advanced image analysis and a suite of robotic tools that, well, folds laundry after a user inserts it into the machine. The prototype was on display, but unfortunately the demo was actually done via video rather than from the machine itself. That said, it still looked impressive. You simply put your clothes in the machine.…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-