Posted by : Brij Bhushan Monday 25 January 2016

shutterstock_242000089
Soundcloud is my go-to music service for finding new tracks, but the fact that it has to live in my browser and not on my desktop like Spotify means that I use it less than I’d like to. Thankfully, Michael Lancaster, a Chicago based developer, has built the Soundcloud desktop app we’ve all been waiting for, to bring the service natively to your Windows, Mac or Linux desktop. Soundnode is a Node.js and Angular-based desktop app that looks great and feels like a fully-native desktop app, complete with keyboard shortcuts and full Soundcloud features. It’s got everything you’d expect from an…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-