Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 17 May 2016


Whenever I’m traveling to a country that speaks a different language, I always try and learn a few phrases in advance and convince myself that I’m a natural. However, that notion usually comes crashing down about five minutes after stepping off the plane and nobody has a clue what I’m trying to say when I need directions. If that sounds familiar to you then this nifty in-ear device could be exactly what you need. Set to launch this autumn, the Pilot earpiece by Waverly Labs allows two people to communicate using two completely different languages and still clearly understand each other. Working much…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-