Posted by : Brij Bhushan Monday 12 September 2016


Software development jobs can be awesome. I’ve interned at startups where the environment is relaxed, and I worked on projects that excited me with cutting-edge technologies. Then there are the jobs that are, frankly, soul-suckingly horrible. There’s very seldom any middle ground. I must confess, I get a perverse sense of pleasure from reading horror stories about the latter. The Daily WTF has pride of place in my RSS reader, and I subscribe to the Programming Horror subreddit. Now, there’s another place for me to get my schadenfreude on: Coding Confessional. As the name suggests, Coding Confessional is a place where…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-