Posted by : Brij Bhushan Friday 9 September 2016


Confession: I’m still waiting for my goddamn Amazon delivery drones. I want to order something, and then I want an autonomous flying machine to immediately deliver it to my house, gently placing it on the ground before going to serve another customer. While flying delivery drones are being held up for a number reasons (mostly a mix of legal and technological), great strides are being made. Just look at what Google – sorry, Alphabet – is doing this month. The company’s research arm, called X, will be testing its latest unmanned aerial vehicles on Virginia Tech University to deliver burritos…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-