Posted by : Brij Bhushan Wednesday 7 September 2016


I slept, last night, dreaming of a piano black iPhone. Visions of waterproof screens and wireless speakers dominated my slumber, the product of a late-night attempt at finishing the pre-writes for a recap of an event that hadn’t happened yet. I poured over the rumors and stuffed my head with half-truths and complete lies. I closed my eyes, convinced that I wasn’t purchasing a new iPhone after today’s event. Wearily, I drifted to sleep, a long-day’s work complete. I woke up this morning, satisfied that none of he rumors we were able to substantiate made buying a new iPhone 7 Plus worth the…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-