Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 20 September 2016


Following a five-month testing program, Opera has today released the final version of its VPN-powered desktop browser, Opera 40. Aside from the inclusion of a virtual private network, the client also bundles Chromecast support, an automatic battery saving feature for unplugged laptops and an integrated RSS reader. I’ve been a fan of Opera ever since I stumbled upon the Opera Mini application when I had my iPhone 3G back in 2008. Since then, I’ve always tried my hardest to keep up to date with the company’s latest projects in spite of Chrome being more popular, so when I heard this…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-