Posted by : Brij Bhushan Thursday 8 September 2016


When season four of Orange is the New Black arrived on Netflix back in June, I was bombarded with messages from friends asking if they could use my account to stream all 13 new episodes of the show. I reluctantly had to refuse. They weren’t shocked, though. They expected that to be my response. The truth is, I struggle to keep passwords in my head, which means I’m forced to use the same one for all of my online accounts. For this reason, I’ve always been a little bit skeptical about giving out my Netflix credentials. Earlier today, however, I stumbled upon AccessURL,…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-