Posted by : Brij Bhushan Friday 16 September 2016


When I’m in London, I heavily depend on Uber. It’s just way easier and way cheaper than the alternatives. But my biggest frustration with the service (besides surge pricing) is getting picked up and dropped off. London is a busy city. London is a busy city. In the past, I’ve had problems with drivers finding me and not being able to stop outside of my destination. But Uber’s trying to fix this, and it’s doing it with a fleet of mapping cars, similar to those used by Google’s Street View. According to Business Insider, the cars will drive around London gathering visual…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-