Posted by : Brij Bhushan Monday 5 June 2017


“Hi Matt, did you get my messages? I’ve been trying to see if you’d like to cover our new product launch exclusively.” I hadn’t. Curious, I scoured my inbox and checked my Twitter DMs. Nada. Not even a peep. But then I saw it. What. The. Fuck. Well, this is certainly new. It seems that Twitter has taken a leaf out of Facebook’s… er … book, had introduced a ‘message requests’ tag on its mobile app, where messages sent by people you don’t know go to die. Now, there’s some sensible and reasonable arguments why this is a thing. Those…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Twitter

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-