Posted by : Brij Bhushan Friday 15 September 2017


Like many of you out there, I picked up English as a second language. An avid learner, I used every opportunity available to further hone my command of the language: Playing video games, paging through foreign magazines (some of which I later found out were in German), and especially watching movies. What made movies particularly important to this endeavor was the fact that, unlike most games and magazines, they often came with subtitles in my mother tongue. This in turn made it easier to learn English without really trying to learn. But as a result of a non-sensical court judgement,…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-