Posted by : Brij Bhushan Thursday 14 September 2017


Recently the Israeli drone logistics company Flytrex announced a partnership with Icelandic on-demand goods and food delivery company AHA to begin “the world’s first autonomous drone delivery system” in Reykjavík. Being from Iceland, my bullshit detector flared. Right away I could think of hundreds of reasons why drone deliveries wouldn’t work in Iceland. The regulation can be cumbersome, the weather conditions aren’t optimal and I don’t really see drones being that more efficient than delivery trucks. Also, I’m just a really cynical person in general (Winter is coming). The whole saga started when TNW received the original press release. I sagely advised…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-