Posted by : Brij Bhushan Thursday 25 April 2019


I haven’t heard every closed-back headphone on the market, but I’ve heard more than most. The Focal Stellia is the most expensive one I’ve tried yet, but it makes a serious case for being my favorite. At least, it might be the best full-size headphone I’ve heard that you could bring on your commute, aboard an airplane, or to the gym – assuming you don’t mind getting sweat on your $2,999 headphones. It’s common knowledge that the very best headphones traditionally feature an open back design that lets ambient noise in and leaks your music out. Most people use closed headphones…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-