Posted by : Brij Bhushan Monday 26 August 2019


Every project, especially those for enterprise businesses, needs a clear hierarchy of task importance; this is easy in concept and hard in application. I can personally attest to the fact that prioritizing complex projects is much easier said than done, especially when it comes to managing employees. Since I do my best to hire top-shelf candidates, I can forget that even though I hired the right person for the job, he or she still needs a significant amount of coaching and training for success. After years of hiring employees, I’ve learned one golden rule … When it comes to prioritization,…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-