Posted by : Brij Bhushan Thursday 22 August 2019


Last week, a good friend approached me with a question. The organization he works for is struggling to attract engineers for their technical team, and he was desperate to find ideas. As a developer myself, I appreciated that he came to me to understand what motivates technical minded people to consider switching jobs. The hiring funnel The process of recruiting, hiring, and retaining employees would be too long to explain in here. Let’s just say that people smarter than me have identified the four majors steps of the hiring funnel: Identifying candidates Motivating them to apply Evaluating them for your…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-