Posted by : Brij Bhushan Friday 16 August 2019


Welcome to CHEAP, our series about things that are good, but most of all, cheap. CHEAP! I’ve got a confession to make. I used to be one of those chumps hating on headphone jack-less phones, blaming manufacturers for forcing consumers into buying numerous useless dongles – or spewing extra cash for expensive wireless earbuds. That was a hill I was willing to die on. But not anymore. After spending several months with Huawei’s P30 Pro and Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Lites, I’m not ashamed to admit I was wrong. I’m a full-blown wireless earbuds convert now. And with 64 percent off Samsung’s…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Samsung

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-