Posted by : Brij Bhushan Monday 19 August 2019


Welcome to CHEAP, our series about things that are good, but most of all, cheap. CHEAP! Maybe it’s the impact technology has had on my brain, but I really can’t bear to be without music these days. Whether I’m working on my laptop (hello ambient playlists), walking around town (god bless you headphones), or am, well, anywhere, I feel I need music to soundtrack my day. But, what do you do in those situations you’re away from your main audio set-up? Or where wearing headphones isn’t really an option? Then, friends, you need yourself a portable Bluetooth speaker. Say hello…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-