Posted by : Brij Bhushan Friday 1 November 2019


Yes, for “science” and my “job” I’m spending the entire day on a Walkolution treadmill desk. While working. Truly, readers, friends, and enemies, I live a life you should be envious of. Hell, I’m literally writing this article while walking. If that’s not inspirational, I don’t know what is. You can catch the livestream of this seismic event above, but I’ve also embedded it right beneath this paragraph for ease. So here you go: Of course, you might not be watching it live, but that’s fine too. Just stick on that livestream and soak up all that tasty, ASMR-influenced perambulation.…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-