Posted by : Brij Bhushan Monday 10 February 2020


I was hit with some cruel reality while writing this article: I’m an old fuck. But, before we get to this realisation, let’s get all David Copperfield and backtrack. When I was thinking about this latest edition of the ‘A Love Letter to…’ series, I was pondering exactly what it was that made me love the Western Digital (WD from herein) PR2100 NAS (AKA network-attached storage) drive so much. Let’s consider the fundamentals. It’s not a particularly sexy looking device, unless you get your sheets sweaty to thoughts of plastic cuboids and blinking blue lights. Inside is just a small computer and…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-