Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 1 September 2020


Whenever I’ve thought about buying a fancy office chair, I’ve envisioned something I could plop myself into like a kind of plush productivity throne. When I reviewed the $1,000 Steelcase Gesture, for instance, I could remain seated for hours and feel as if no time had gone by. The Capisco from HÅG, a design firm within the Flokk furniture group, is nothing like that. This quirky-looking chair retails starting at about $549, depending on the variant you choose, but it doesn’t offer cloud-like cushioning, meticulous armrest positioning, a shape-shifting backrest, or infinite adjustability. Yet it still manages to be extremely comfortable because rather than doing its best to…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-