Posted by : Brij Bhushan Thursday 13 May 2021


This article was originally published by Emma Bostian on .cult by Honeypot, a Berlin-based community platform for developers. For the latest updates, follow .cult by Honeypot on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube. I vividly remember my first week as a Software Engineer at IBM. I was bright-eyed out of college and slightly egotistical. “I deserve this job,” I thought, “Web development is easy; I’ll get promoted in no time!” And then I made my first huge mistake: I forgot to test my code before merging it to master. In college, I took one entry-level web development course, where they…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-