Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 6 July 2021


Welcome to SHIFT Basics, a collection of tips, explainers, guides, and advice to keep you up to speed with mobility tech. As we’re moving towards a more sustainable transportation model, electricity will gradually replace petrol and diesel in our cars. Personally, I can’t wait for the EV domination, but I caught myself wondering: do I really know how an electric engine works? Turns out, there were indeed some gaps in my knowledge. So I did some research and will now share my newly acquired wisdom with you. What is an electric motor? Basically, the electric motor is a machine that can convert electric energy into…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-