Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 13 July 2021


Folks, brace yourselves for what’s about to come… Elon Musk has revealed that he hates being the CEO of Tesla. Oh boy! Specifically, The Wall Street Journal reports the following words: I rather hate it and I would much prefer to spend my time on design and engineering. Well, I don’t know about you, but I feel devastated by the emotional turmoil he has been going through… But wait, there’s more! According to Reuters, he also said that he has tried “very hard not to be the CEO of Tesla, but I have to or frankly Tesla is going to die.”…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Tesla

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-