Posted by : Brij Bhushan Tuesday 2 November 2021


We’ve been expecting an Apple Car for a while now, but it might happen sometime this decade. Personally, I’m very satisfied with the few Apple products I own (my MacBook Air, for instance) and I’d be curious to see what the fabled Apple Car would look like, although I’m not really dying over it. I can imagine though that for those of you who absolutely love the brand, an “iCar” would be like the ultimate must-have, and in that case waiting in uncertainty is torture. To offer you some comfort, here’s a concept of the Apple Car, inspired by the MacBook…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Apple

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-