Posted by : Brij Bhushan Thursday 6 January 2022


I’ve been lucky enough to take regular vacations throughout my five-year freelance career. From family trips to long weekends, time off to travel and visit the people I love has always been a priority. Of course, actually unplugging from my work while I’m on vacation is another story. Case in point: I’m currently writing this while on a plane flying to visit my in-laws (vaccinated and masked, of course). We can get into whether a working vacation meets the definition of vacation at all another time. But it’s hard to fully unplug and unwind as a freelance business owner. There…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-