Posted by : Brij Bhushan Monday 19 September 2016


Often when something goes wrong people say “I knew it! I had a bad feeling and I should’ve listened to my gut.” We say this when we hire an employee and it doesn’t work out (I had doubts from the beginning) or when we take on a project and it fails (I was never comfortable with the idea). You’ll receive advice from investors and other entrepreneurs to always follow your instinct/heart/gut/[insert any other body part]. While I don’t necessarily think these saying are wrong, I do think it’s pretty useless advice. As confident as you are, there are always insecurities.…

This story continues at The Next Web

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 FB EDucator - Powered by Blogger-